i love creating clever digital software
A student looking for a work/study release program for Jan 2018
◦ Able to work on interfaces, servers, and data
◦ Best assets: coherence and versatility
◦ Worst flaws: please contact me!
Projects I worked on
I had the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, both personnal and professional. Here are some of my clients and favs !
◦ Max Daumin – ecommerce perf and security
◦ RugbyCentric – angular2 & ionic2
◦ iScoot – ecommerce
◦ Phoenix – full stack
I would like to tell you more about one specific project which sums up what I have learned so far. My latest and favorite work: Phœnix.
Addiction Care 2.0
Phœnix is an award-winning tool for addiction care. It helps patients reducing or stoping their consumption and is complementary to regular addiction care.
When a patient has a craving, Phœnix identifies the context and offers the best strategy to help him avoid this intense longing.
The application then sends data to the usual addictologist, whom can follow the patient's evolution.
A summary of my skills
The team is multi-disciplinary (both technical and medical) and we won an award @NewHealth's 2016 eHealth convention. This award sealed our commitment to this great adventure.
Being the only developer, this project solicits many of my skills, thus it crystallizes what I've learned so far.
◦ Definition of MVP features and versioning
◦ Teaching non-technical people about the full potential of modern IT.
◦ Cross-device mobile development – Ionic2
◦ Regular website development for the medical interface
◦ Data visualisations for the medical interface
◦ Secure backend development – Django
◦ Machine Learning – Multi Armed Bandit, Python